2005-04-13

Qt 4 and Kivio

The paint system in Qt 4 (Arthur) looks promising for Kivio. Anti aliased edges and gradients are problably the things that will be the most visible to the user.

As I said in my previous post Kivio is in a great need of a rewrite and I've actually started working on it now... Haven't gotten all that far yet though. I'm thinking about renaming the rewrite to something else then Kivio so that it won't get confused with the closed source KivioMP from theKompany.

Lately I've been looking at OmniGraffle from OmniGroup ( http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnigraffle/ ) which I think have some good ideas for the user interface. If you got some good suggestion for the UI please send them to psn@linux.se

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger unixlinux said...

Nice KDE rlated blog. Visit my 42xbr950 kde review sony blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home